Spend a day learning from the #1 rated Gamification company and become a better, higher-rated, and considerably more effective trainer, teacher, instructional designer, or human resource professional!
This is like no conference or workshop you’ve attended. The Sententia Gamification LIVE Certification is a complete immersion experience designed to leave you creatively inspired and technically masterful. You’ll leave exhausted and exhilarated. For those reasons, this certification is reserved for those who are truly committed to mastery.
The Sententia Gamification Certification is the premier standard in the world for recognition as a gamification specialist for Talent Development Professionals. Holding a Certified Gamification Professional credential serves as a visible acknowledgement of your demonstrated mastery of core gamification principles and skills essential to the best practice of talent development. Plus, Sententia is the ONLY Gamification Certification that earns you recertification credits with HRCI, SHRM, and ATD.
Whether you are a new or seasoned learning professional, this certification will help you to quickly and easily learn how to adapt a gamification strategy for your programs.
BUT… you do need to be prepared to come and play FULL OUT for the entire day to DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE your L&D results and SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE your credibility and influence.You’ll improve your confidence, make more convincing pitches to the C-team, and lead your colleagues and co-workers with a clear vision.
In this 6-contact hour certification program you will use an L&D case study as you overlay the 5-step Game the System™ model for gamification learning design, gather data, and participate in creative, problem-solving, and assessment activities.
- Define Learning Objectives... The Fundamentals of Fun! - Define your measurable business objectives and determine how gamification will help you to achieve your objectives
- It's Story Time - Create an Epic Adventure - Frame and wrap your quest in a spellbinding story to create your “magic circle” of engagement and a narrative thread that pulls through the entire game
- Design Variety into Your Activities - Create the right mix of ingredients in your learning activities to allow the participants to acquire knowledge and skill, rather than merely receive and memorize information
- Add the Game Design and Mechanics - Identify the game elements you will use (points, badges, leaderboards, etc.) and implement game mechanics to motivate your players
- Tally up the Aesthetics So They Wanna Play! - Create an overall design that appeals to different senses and tie everything back to the other four levels, especially the business objectives
Jonathan Peters, PhD, is the Chief Motivation Officer at Sententia. He has spent over a decade studying the science and art of motivation and persuasion. As a speaker, he has helped audiences from Melbourne, Australia to Augusta, Maine more effectively communicate with their customers and team-members. With Sententia, he applies his knowledge and experience to make learning more enticing, engaging, and encouraging through gamification.
Jonathan is also an adjunct professor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, though he calls Austin, Texas home.
Register for this event, Gamification