Fabulous Facilitation teaches experienced facilitators and non-facilitators the skills and techniques to deliver an outstanding training event. No matter your skill level, you’ll learn to deliver any course with enthusiasm and confidence. This lively, interactive workshop begins with facilitation basics, covers how to manage group activities, and explains how to engage even the most reluctant participant.
This interactive workshop:
- Prepares facilitators to deliver courses that meet and exceed expectations
- Leads participants through facilitation skills, exercises, and methodologies
- Adds to the trainer toolbox by incorporating personal stories and experiences
Who can learn from this?
- Non-facilitators who want to develop training skills
- Experienced trainers who want to hone their facilitation skills
- Medical and healthcare professionals who need to train and teach others
What will you take away from this?
- Demonstrate qualities for preparing and presenting a learning event
- Demonstrate basic and advanced facilitation skills, including content delivery, questioning, and feedback
- Demonstrate ability to handle classroom logistics, including transitions, guest speakers, props, and visual aids
About GinaMaria Jerome
GinaMaria Jerome is a dynamic speaker, trainer, and facilitator who blends her own life lessons and compelling stories to bring learning to life. A sought-after trainer, she has trained leaders and employees at Celgene, Cisco, Wells Fargo, EverBank, Aetna, Fidelity National Financial, BlueCross BlueShield, Motorola, and Dell Computer.
With her passion for persuasive communication, she entertains and engages audiences, and uses her love of words to move people into action. A certified coach, she holds a coaching degree from CoachU and a communications degree from The University of Texas at Austin.
Dinner and networking: 5:30-6:00pm
Parking for ATD
Overview of Cree